Q: Do I need consent?

A: If you are replacing your existing cylinder as well as adding solar, you do not need a building consent,
however if you are building new or retrofitting to an existing cylinder you do require a consent. We have all the
documentation required for council and in most cases, we will take care of the consent for you (or if you are
building we will send the documentation through to your architect / building contact to add to the consent).